Meet the Doctor
- Fellow - Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Visiting Faculty - Spear Esthetic Institute, Scottsdale, AZ
- Faculty club member - Spear Esthetic Institute, Scottsdale, AZ
- Affiliate faculty - Department of Oral Medicine, University of WA
- Member - American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member - American Academy of Oral-Systemic Health
- Pre-Fellow - Academy of General Dentistry
- Member - ADA, WSDA, SKCDS
- Reviewer (past) - Journal of Contemporary Dental Practices
Meet Our Team
Elizabeth has over 20 years of experience and has assisted Dr Keerti since 2007. She is one of the Smost generous hearted people one could meet.Born in Peru, she is fluent in Spanish and English. In her free time you will find her cooking up tasty dishes or having fun with her 2 kids and one furbaby! Elizabeth will win you over with her gregariousness. Jamie Jamie has been with the practice as our lead dental assistant since the very begining. She has a great sense of humor and her warmth will win you over. She loves her two furbabies. Jamie has an encyclopedic knowledge of all matters pertaining to Mr Dave Matthews. Larissa grew up in Brazil. She is fluent in Portugese and English. Larissa is a trained dental assistant but primarily helps as our main care coordinator. Brilliant at her work, she has the knack for magically finding the most convenient appointments for you. A natural care taker to her beautiful little girl, she oozes warmth and friendliness. Janay moved to our state from Kansas.Underneath Janay's calm and sweet demeanour lies a tough and capable young lady who is solidly trained in all aspects of dental assisting including CEREC digital dentistry.Janay loves music festivals, her friends and her family.
Deborah is the sweetest and gentlest hygienists you'll ever meet. She pours her heart and soul into improving her patients' oral health. When not at work, you'll catch her canoeing, spending time with her son and furkid or coming up with new ideas for nail art!
Danielle has more passion for her field than anyone else you'd ever meet. She is truly dedicated to her patients and her field. In her spare time, if she is not hanging out with her spoiled furbaby then you will find her swimming with sharks and stingrays!